CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 13, 2008

assignment 3

Alhamdulillah.....
At last I manage to finish Assignment3. This is the most tougher assignment for this sem, I guess....It took quite a lot time for me to complete it. This assignment really challenging for me in terms of creativity, patient, critical thinking skill, cognitive, child psychology and many more. This is because in order to prepare lesson plans, we have to consider many thinks. we have to foresee how the lesson are going to take place in the classroom. it is not just simply prepare a plan and expecting it to be well carried in the classroom regardless pupils' ability and emotional state.

Furthermore, this is my first time preparing 4 lesson plans one go. I wonder, it might be a tough work for teachers at school to prepare many lesson plans. And I will become one of them....So, this assignment taught me that, to prepare myself with workload. This remind me Malay proverb "Alah bisa tegal biasa".

So, now i am bit relieved the assignment is completed. Hope my lecturer is satisfy with my work.(",)




2 comments:

SiTi sUhAiLi Sarif said...

salam lieza
yes.i think this is the toughest race as we have to prepare 4 lesson plans alone.huhu..congratz to 2 for d good job and from what i see, u r success as you can prepare very very very interesting, amazing, magnificent lesson plan.keep up d good job as this experience can be applied after we go for teaching field.insyaALLAH =)

azlizaramlee said...

"u r success as you can prepare very very very interesting, amazing, magnificent lesson plan"
wow! this shouldnt be used 2 describe my assgnmnt.we hvnt see d result yet rite?by the way, congrats to you too dear.thanx 4 d comment (",)