CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, October 6, 2008

two heads are better than one?


We have been given a pair work where we have to work on Microsoft Office Publisher. There are four tasks to be done individually which are pamphlet, book cover, business card and poster. Newsletter we have to do it in group of six. This is another Microsoft office that I am not yet fully discover it’s used. At first, it seems difficult to use it as I am not familiar with it. But then, after knowing its function, I begin to like it. At least it helps me moving a step ahead fulfilling my dream (just a dream…) where I can promote my product and business via business card, poster, pamphlet and book cover. It feels good preparing all these as I start to imagine my business in the future (pray it will come true…amen..).Besides, this task also develops cooperation among my friends and me as we help each other in the process of learning this tool. It is a great feeling sharing our dreams with each other and planning for our own organization.
One more important thing that I learn is that it is not easy to organize an organization. For example, during completing the newsletter, I feel it was quite tough. We should come out with creative ideas because this newsletter is going to be used to attract other people who read it. It should be something new and eye captured. Then, I realized, that is the used of group work. “Two heads are better than one” right?. How about many heads? It is absolute right. When many heads join together, there will be a lot of, a bundle of, a stack of…ideas…brilliant ideas…fantastic ideas…extravagant ideas…yup. Then, the difficult work can be handled. Group work is good.:)

0 comments: