CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, October 21, 2008

EXAM????

Alhamdulillah.....the exam is finally ends. For me, this exam was a tough one. May be, this is the first exam in this semester. The last exam I took was last semester. Usually, at IPIK, there were tests throughout the semester at least once before the final one. So, students should always be prepared. But then, I cannot compare the life there and here. Surely every place has own strength and weakness. University's life for me offer challenging path that always offer me a "road not taken". We have to be alert, decide our choice and then go on with what we chose no matter it is.
Back to the exam just now, I realized how important materials are for children in order to assist their learning. This exam really test my whole understanding on what i have learn about preparing materials for children. Besides, it also tests me on applying the understanding. On the other hand, I also realized that this exam taught me to work under stress. There was a question on preparing story board for designing a video. Frankly speaking, exam always affect me psychologically that gives me nerves and mind block. I felt so tense as it was very difficult to get any ideas on that. However, at last, I feel so grateful as I manage to answer the question. Even I was not so sure about the correctness, but that was the what I can did.
Hope and I pray that all of us will excel, not just for this exam, but for the whole of this course and also for the other subjects..Amin...

0 comments: