CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

FINAL...

At last, the semester is at its end. It has been a lot that i have learn in this course. The bitter sweet experiences throughout completing this course are very hard to be forgotten as learning in this course taught me so many things. It were not just the knowledge but I also understand the meaning of friendship, group work, patient, tolerant, rational and etc. And I think this is also important as part good personality.
In this last post, there are a few questions to be answered. I think this is like a reflection for the whole semester..

1. What they like about blogging.

Blogging is like writing a diary or journal. The most important thing that I like about it is the practice of language. This is one good way of improving my language as the blog should be written in English. Besides, I also can reflect what I learned in the class every week. It make me realize the input that I got through out the lesson. Further more, I also can keep in touch with my friends and read what they write about the class. I also can know what they gain and any problems they encountered and how they solve it. So I know what happen to them and how they feel. We also commenting on each other and share our thoughts.

2. What they do not like about blogging.

Since the blog should has been updated once in a week, there is not much a trouble. So, I don’t really find things that I don’ like about it.

3. What have they gained from blogging eg. Language skills, improved fluency, critical thinking, improved thought processes, technology skills etc.

Since I have not try blogging before, surely this task on blogging not just a mere task for me. Indeed, it is a new skill for me. I explore many things from it where I learn some technology skill of creating own blog, design and decorate my blog. Since what I wrote in the blog is mostly reflective essays, thus it help me improved my critical thinking skills in reflecting back the events that I came across. This also improve my writing skill where I think I begin to love writing now.

4. How?

It gives me a feeling of belonging that I have my own blog which can be visited by anybody. I also can check my understanding by reading my own blog and others as well.

5. what they like about the course

This course offers me a lot of new knowledge that I am sure very important nowadays if we do not want to be left out.

6. what they do not like about the course

There were too many tasks. I know that when we talk about technology, there were endless list of it. But then, learning process should not at one whole only. If it can be put into stages, it should be ok.

7. what they have learnt from the course

There were so many new things such as photo editing, audio editing, video editing, downloading, converting, file storage, softwares, evaluation…

8. what they do not expect but have learnt from the course

-It haven’t across my mind that I will learn all these internet skills and of course they were very useful

9. what they expect but have not learnt from the course.

Actually, at first when looking at the name of the course I imagine the class will be decorated with variety of materials that we prepared. I thought I am going to learn on developing materials such as big book, flash cards, game board etc.

10. if they can change anything about the course, state what it is and explain.

-Send assignments using hard and soft copy – I found it really difficult to download any works since not all of us have internet access and even we have, it takes time. It should be enough to send hard and soft copy.

Everything in this life will come in a package, good and bad. Nothing is perfect. So, even there are certain things that are not liked, the most important is the lesson that i got from this course.

Besides, I pray that all the knowledge that my lecturer delivered to us will be benefited to the fullest and it should not stop here only. We can apply it later and in our daily life. I am pretty sure that we all need these skills....

Last but not least, thank you so much to Pn. Foziah for all the knowlegde she shared with us and her patient in handling us. I really appreciate her effort in teaching us. I also would like to thank to all friends, the cohort3 family for helping me since I am not technology literate. I am so grateful that at least, at the end of this semester, there are some internet skills that i knew compared to the first time I step into Resources class...

So, to all friends, good luck in your exam..wish all of us do excel...STUDY HARD, STUDY SMART...

Thanks to all....

Wassalam....

0 comments: